Build community, business and university partnerships to expand innovative, experiential and real-world learning and mobilize community resources.
- Goal Leader
- Dr. Shelley Willott - Assistant Superintendent Learning and Support Services
- Establish a process to engage businesses and universities in preparing students for life after high school.
- Form an advisory council that includes stakeholders who meet regularly to review and evaluate needs, discuss trends, and make adjustments accordingly.
- Develop community and business partnerships that support mentorships and learning opportunities.
- Foster the development of leadership through community service and partnerships.
- Collaborate with local agencies and external partners to provide social and emotional learning support to our school community.
Each objective will be reviewed annually from 2020-2025 to ensure accountability toward the strategic plan. As we move forward, the action steps and strategies may be refined and updated. Rockwood will identify multiple measures of evidence of learning and growth as we meet the future needs of our students and school community.