Staff, Teachers and Learners
Recruit, attract, develop and retain outstanding staff to provide the best instruction and leadership opportunities for all students.
- Goal Leader
- Dr. Katie Reboulet - Assistant Superintendent Human Resources
- Ensure our workforce represents the diversity of the students and community we serve.
- Host a quarterly meeting for substitute or volunteers where we provide information on university and teaching certification programs.
- Utilize technology to develop innovative application and recruitment strategies.
- Expand relationships with post-secondary institutions to support recruitment of quality teachers.
- Expand new teacher/staff mentorship.
- Provide internships for high school and college students (one year-long).
- Create an Individual Development Plan for every employee for professional development, which will help train employees for other positions and to fill positions for future.
- Develop incentives for hard to fill jobs, such as school bus drivers.
- Conduct audits of the Teacher Evaluation Instrument (TEI) and Principal Evaluation Instrument (PEI) audit to analyze alignment with strategic plan.
- Implement a plan to incorporate the findings of the TEI/PEI audit.
Each objective will be reviewed annually from 2020-2025 to ensure accountability toward the strategic plan. As we move forward, the action steps and strategies may be refined and updated. Rockwood will identify multiple measures of evidence of learning and growth as we meet the future needs of our students and school community.